Important Changes to Our Physical sales08 Jul 2020
Following feed-back from our customers after last evenings sale, regarding problems they experienced with social distancing on our premises, we have taken the decision to make the following changes to our physical sales with immediate effect.
1. Private buyers will, until further notice not be permitted on our premises or to bid on any cars.
2. Cars will continue to be driven through the hall by our drivers, (making us one of only a few auction houses in the UK who are) although customers will not be able to gain access to them prior to the sales - please see the news article on our web site for more details.
3. From Thursday 9th July we recommend all customers wear face masks, we have ordered large quantities of these which are due for arrival on 9th July, which subject to their arrival on time, will be issued FOC to our customers upon arrival, at which point, it will be mandatory for them to be worn both in the hall and under the canopies to the front and rear of the building.
4. Only one person per account to enter the hall.
5. The 1m + social distancing guide lines must be adhered to – failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave.
These changes are essential in order for us to operate in a safe way and in doing so, protects both our customers and staff from exposure to the virus. We accept that these measures are not ideal and will not suit everyone, but we take our responsibility very seriously to provide a safe environment for all.
Please be assured we are doing our best to provide the service levels expected of us, we appreciate from your feed-back that, you our buyers want us to continue driving the cars through the hall which helps you, with your over all purchase decision and this is exactly what we want to do – however if these guide lines are not adhered, to we will have no other choice than to revert to static displays and a ‘seated only’ auction hall.
Thank you once again for your support and valued custom.